Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goodbye Summer

I'm obviously way behind in my blogging since it's the middle of winter and I'm just finishing posting about summer. I know it's not necessary to post about everything, but the reason I even do it at all is because it makes me feel like I'm keeping some kind of family journal with memories. I'm really bad at scrapbooking. Basically my kids don't have one, not even a photo album (sad I know). I also never journal or write anything down. So at least by blogging I have something to remember the years by. One of my goals is to learn to digital scrapbook, but I have so many photos stored up now that it's overwhelming to even think about starting. So for now there will be tons of photos on my blog and I'll print it into books. It's a start right?

We ended our summer fun by going to Cherry Hill on Labor Day with AnnMarie's family. I almost cry every year when summer ends. I do not like the cold and am really considering moving to St. George. I told Mark to watch for a good job there. It would just be hard to leave all the family here. Anyways, Cherry Hill is a fun little water park for the kids. Our favorite thing to do is just hang out in the lazy river.








This is my cute niece Ellie. 
Her parents were there too, but I always forget to take photos of the adults.


I had to put this one on here because this is a typical thing for my boys to do. 
They love to hide from me. Where are they?

"Surprise mommy!"

No comments: