One of my very best friends got married this June. RiKeysha Keely Cordova Benivides now Turner. Wow! her name is a mouthful :0) I like to tease her about the name but normally I just call her Keysh. I met Keysha in Jr. High at Rocky Mt. but we became really close in High School at Fremont. Keysha is someone I just click with and I can be completely myself around. We went to Dixie State College together and shared an apartment and then after graduating there we lived in a condo in Ogden together until I got married. We've had many fun times together and have some crazy stories we still laugh about. Congratulations my friend! You looked beautiful and Ben is a very very lucky guy.

Keysha and Ben after being sealed in the SLC Temple, Beaming :0)
Aubree, Keysha, and Me
Aubree and I sat at Keysha's book. Her reception was moved from outdoors into a church because of a horrible rainstorm. It turned out beautifully though and I wish I'd taken pictures of all the cute decor and fun treats.




No comments:
Post a Comment