Friday, June 26, 2009

My New Food Blog


I just wanted to let all of you know that I have started a new food blog. Since I'm home now and expected to make dinner now and then I've decided a food blog would be a great way to organize my favorite recipes and share them with others. It's actually fun to do and I like being creative in the kitchen. You'll never believe how huge food blogging is. There are tons and tons of blogs out there and on my blog I have links on the sidebar to some of my favorites. My very favorite is Real Mom Kitchen and My Kitchen Cafe. I have a whole binder of recipes I want to try from other blogs, cook books, and my Taste of Home magazines. Mark rarely has to eat the same thing (sometimes he wishes he did) but I only post the fabulous recipes. A lot of the recipes are ones we eat over and over like chicken fajitas and cheesy chicken and rice bake (soon to be posted). So take a look at it here timeforsupper.blogspot.com and see if there's something your family might like. Also if you click on the cupcake on the sidebar of this page it will take you there.

OTHER BLOGGING
Besides food blogging there are tons of other neat blogs out there. They range from crafts to projects for kids to activities and the list goes on... I've found some blog favorites and added the links to by sidebar so scroll down and check some of them out. I absolutely love "Make it and Love it" so I added a button for that one. "Utah Mama" has a ton of links to other blogs and great ideas to do with the kids and so does "Make and Takes". Each blog is unique with great ideas. If you find a great blog let me know. Leave a comment or email me. There's a ton more out there.

No comments: