Thursday, March 19, 2009

Funny Carter



Carter is a lot of fun, even though he's going through a terrible three's stage. I thought I'd post a picture of him putting his little hand under the bathroom door. He started doing this soon after he could walk. He's my shadow and hates to be locked out of the bathroom. So he sticks his little hand under the door as if to say, "what about me." I'll always remember that little hand the first time he did it and now it's slowly growing into a bigger hand.
I've also posted a picture of him in his bed with all his comfort items. Carter does not go to bed without Blankie, Doggie, and Monkey. It really can be a pain trying to find them all scattered around the house before bed at night, but it's so sweet watching him kiss and hug his stuffed animals and talking to them at night.

1 comment:

Aubree said...

What a great memory! He seems like a sweet little boy. Your family is so cute, I'm sure you can see just how blessed you are! I miss St George & want to go back to visit! The pics of the houses are AMAZING!!! You'll have to show me how to do a slideshow - that's cool! Ilove reading your blog... keep it up!